About Me

My name is Debbie Agnew. Together with my husband Tom, we own and operate Bella at Home. We are located at 62 South Main Street in Waynesville Ohio. We offer rustic home decor and silk and dried floral arrangements and wreaths made from our own original designs. We hope you enjoy reading our blog. Here you will find stories and photos from when we first started this journey and as it continues. Thanks for allowing us to share with you.

Monday, April 1, 2013

New Sign 2013

With our new name came a new sign. I love using old doors as displays inside and outside.  There is something about them that makes me think of home and of all the wonderful family events and memories that happen beyond those doors.  So with that in mind I knew that was what I wanted to use as the backdrop for our new logo.  I took a picture of one of our display doors and along with my idea, I contacted Sign-A-Rama in Lebanon to see if they could come up with a new sign for our store.  What you see here is the finished product...we just love it!  Hope you like it to!   

No comments:

Post a Comment