About Me

My name is Debbie Agnew. Together with my husband Tom, we own and operate Bella at Home. We are located at 62 South Main Street in Waynesville Ohio. We offer rustic home decor and silk and dried floral arrangements and wreaths made from our own original designs. We hope you enjoy reading our blog. Here you will find stories and photos from when we first started this journey and as it continues. Thanks for allowing us to share with you.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wedding June 26th, 2010

The bride Rebecca and I never met until her actual wedding day. The floral consultations were done either by phone or email. So it was exciting to finally meet her...and she was just as sweet in person as she was on the phone. Rebecca loves the wildflower look so I designed her wedding plan around flowers that you would find in a meadow. Her bouquet and her 9 bridesmaid's bouquets matched the altar arrangement that she requested. Sunflowers and a variety of daisies and different greeneries were used to obtain the meadow feel that was created. I love the natural wildflower look myself so I had a lot of fun designing the flowers.




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful day with beautiful flowers !

    ReplyDelete